This beautifully designed farmhouse sink instantly elevates any kitchen. Its smooth, high gloss apron front serves as an elegant centerpiece for the entire kitchen. Durable fire clay construction with high temperature heat-treated vitreous glazed surface to resist stains and scratches. Fire clay farmhouse sink is hardened with a lasting, high gloss glaze that prevents scratches and stains. The unique drop-in design makes this sink suitable for use on any standard counter top material.
- Fireclay material makes the surface of this kitchen sink smooth and comfortable and also makes it quieter than a stainless steel sink.
- The farmhouse sink is made of fireclay to ensure maximum durability and density. Fired in a kiln over 2200℉ about 24 hours. 3.5" drain openning fits most of garbage units in the market.
- Solid fireclay farmhouse sink allows for perfectly even glaze application, preventing cracking and crazing, resistant to high temperatures, acids and common household chemicals. All ensure the white farmhouse sink is durable and long-lasting. Each farmhouse sink is a handmade work of art from nature by skilled craftsmen with more than 20 years experiences.
- Fireclay material makes the surface smooth and comfortable, minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter use.
- 9" interior super-deep single bowl sink inhibits splashing, fits your tallest pots and piles of dishes, and holds your largest cookware.
- This farmhouse sink with optimized bottom slope and round corners, keeps water from pooling and prevents fragile glassware from toppling over. Round conrners allow you to easily wipe away debris, maximize usable space in the sink bowl and make cleaning easy.
Weights & Dimensions
Overall Product Weight: 102 lb.
Basin: 34.57'' L x 16.54'' W x 8.86'' D
Overall: 35.51'' L x 17.80'' W x 9.96'' H
Cut-Out Size: 34.13''D X 16.54'' W
Minimum Cabinet Size: 37.87''
Drain Size (Diameter) : 3.61''
- Sink Grid,Basket Strainer.