DV-1D701 Pop-Up Bathroom Sink Drain
Designed to work with glass, stone, ceramic, or any sink with a drain opening. Complete your vessel sink with this pop-up drain with overflow. This pop-up drain will not fit most copper bath sinks or drain openings. The good thing about pop-up emitters is that if there's no steady flow of water, the lid stays shut. That means no debris can make its way into the pipe.
- Durable solid brass construction
- Ideal for any above-counter vessel sink with an overflow
- The superior finish is corrosion-resistant
- All sizes are manually measured and there will be about a 1" error, please refer to the actual product.
- Easy to operate: Spring loaded push button does not require a lift rod. Simply push the drain cap down to close and seal, push again to open, and drain the water. You can turn the upper cap counter-clockwise to unscrew and remove it.
- Easy to install, the pop up drain WITHOUT OVERFLOW, is ideal for any bathroom sinks WITHOUT OVERFLOW.